What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese word which means “Universal Life Energy.” Reiki is a natural and simple healing method which allows us to absorb more life force energy. It is a gentle yet powerful practice which replenishes and balances the chi energy in your body and energy field. Reiki helps to dissolve energy blocks, allowing your energies to flow unobstructed, nourishing all the blood vessels, nerves, organs, and bodily metabolism. Reiki usually helps healing of all kinds, including physical, mental/emotional, and spiritual. Reiki can be used safely for any illness as it will supply the body with additional energy which it can use for healing itself. Reiki blends with and enhances conventional medicine and all holistic therapies.You should also seek the advice of an enlightened medical professional in addition to receiving Reiki treatments.
WHAT IS USUI-HOLY FIRE II REIKI?
The following article is quoted from the ICRT website:
“Holy Fire Reiki is a new form of Reiki being introduced by the ICRT. It is both powerful and gentle and provides purification, healing, empowerment and guidance.
Holy Fire energy is noticeably more refined and comes from a higher level of consciousness. Some of the qualities students have experienced include:
- Works continuously even when not thinking about it and spontaneously heals issues as they come up.
- Always respects free will.
- Heals deeply and quickly without distress.
- Heals relationships and interactions with others.
- Releases worry and replaces it with a sense of safety in a most pronounced way.
- Spontaneously provides guidance that is palatable for every level of life experience.
- Tends to develop all the personality traits that are healthy for a person to have such as love of self and others, kindness, patience,
confidence, vitality, enthusiasm, optimism, trust, joy, peace and so forth.
- One of the more wonderful effects is a feeling of being loved. This is a deep and refined feeling that is very nurturing.
- Once received, it continues to develop itself to be more evolved and effective.
These qualities are present in I&II and become more pronounced in the ART/Master and Karuna classes.”
Video by Lauren’s students about Reiki practice.